The Master League is a corporation of more than 40 PONGConnect outlets.
Season 3 carry out from June to December 2019 with 60 teams competition.
Playing 10 matches each team (with 5 other teams in the same group for home and away).
Enter “PONG WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP”
Group Stage by winning
Master League Season 3
(Master Group 4 Teams , Amateur Group 1 Team)
Against Over 20+ Countries in “PONG WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP”
And Become the “World Champion”
Top 1 team representing Hong Kong to “PONG WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP”
*Pro Player (Joined PONG WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ) is not allow to join Amateur group
Top 4 teams representing Hong Kong to “PONG WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP”
Each team should be delegated by bars of PONGConnect Outlets.
Every bar may receive an invitation between 2019 May to June.
Teams could follow instruction in the invitation to enroll.
Interested parties could contact PONGConnect outlets.
Each group composes of 6 teams. Each team will be competing with other 5 teams of the group twice (home and away).
Each team will have total 10 matches, one match per week.
Each match includes 7 games. In Match 1-5, winning team will be rewarded 1 point. Maximum 7 points could be rewarded in each match.
In Match 6-10, winning team will be rewarded double points, which is 2 points per game. Maximum 14 points could be rewarded in each match.
Team absent from any of the game in a match will be considered as give up of match. Competing team may receive full score of that match.
- If you are winning 7:0 in a match: in Match 1-5, you will be rewarded 7 points; in Match 6-10, you will be rewarded 14 points
- If you are winning 4:3 in a match: in Match 1-5, you will be rewarded 4 points and competitor will be rewarded 3 points; in Match 6-10, you will be rewarded 8 points and competitor will be rewarded 6 points. - Give up teams will not be rewarded any points in a match. However, full points (7 or 14 points) will be rewarded by competitor.
- If any team absent for 3 times, that team will be disqualified from the whole tournament. All marks of that team will not be counted in its group.
- All matches use single round-robin format.
Under the latest version in 2019-2020 by Pong Federation of Hong Kong China (PFHK). Any updated rules will be illustrated in detail on Captain’s Meeting.
Latest version could be found on PFHK website.
Each match includes 7 games.
1 Minute resting time will be provided between games.
Each team is allowed to pause twice (1 Minute every time) in every match.
If players have been determined a foul by judge, he/she will receive foul cards.
- 1 Yellow card = Warning
- 2 Yellow cards = 1 Red card
- 1 Red card = Points of the existing ball will not be counted
- 2 Red cards = Player will be skipping existing and the next round
- 3 Red cards = Player will be disqualified in the current match
- 4 Red cards = Player will be disqualified in the whole tournament